The Ministère de la Famille is committed to act, in concert with all the stakeholders, in the case of children who are victims of sexual abuse, physical abuse or lack of care endangering their physical health.
This concerted action seeks to guarantee better protection and provide children with the necessary assistance. These measures provide for close cooperation among the following authorities:
- the Director of Youth Protection;
- the Attorney General's prosecutor;
- the police departments;
- and, if applicable, among:
- the school system stakeholders;
- the childcare services;
- the health and social services network stakeholders;
- the recreation and sports organizations.
Top of page