Québec.ca is part of the Government's strategy to optimize its digital communications and its presence on the web, and will ultimately host all of the approximately 800 Québec Government websites.
Consolidation work is taking place gradually and will be spread over several years. The goal is to provide users with a better digital experience focused on their needs.
Below is a list of the administrative content that has migrated to the Québec.ca platform:
- Information about the MFA
- Mission, vision and values
- Organization chart
- Declaration of services to citizens
- Legislation and regulations
- Contact information
- Information on related agencies
- Administrative publications:
- 2017-2022 Strategic Plan
- Annual management reports
- The Ministère de la Famille's 2015-2018 Action Plan for People with Disabilities
- 2015-2016 Review of the Ministère de la Famille's 2015-2018 Action Plan for People with Disabilities
- 2016-2017 Review of the Ministère de la Familles's 2015-2018 Action Plan for People with Disabilities
- Ministère de la Famille's Action Plan as part of the 2018-2022 Government Strategy to ensure territorial occupation and vitality
- 2015-2020 Sustainable Development Action Plan
Our Department has therefore completed the first step towards the completion of the unified website!