The Ministère de la Famille updated the Educational Childcare Regulation (ECR).
This exercise had the following objectives, in particular:
- clarify certain obligations of childcare providers;
- strengthen the provisions concerning children's health and safety;
- clarify the rights and obligations of a home childcare provider and the Home Childcare Coordinating Office;
- strengthen the quality of home childcare;
- ease certain requirements to respond to the requests of parents and the partners of the educational childcare network.
The amendments to the ECR came into force on April 1, 2014. They concern childcare providers (childcare centres CPE and daycare centres), Home Childcare Coordinating Offices and home childcare providers.
For any questions regarding the changes made to the ECR, parents are invited to contact the information service.
Top of page