With the goal of ensuring sound management of public funds the applicant receiving financial support under the program undertakes to provide the information necessary for accountability required by the Department. Accountability includes, in particular:
- A final report, submitted one month after the end of the project containing:
- the description of the activities performed and the results obtained regarding the project objectives,
- the detailed report on use of the financial assistance granted under the project,
- a copy of the material product, if applicable,
- any other information considered relevant by the Department.
Vouchers must be kept by the applicant for five years, and they can be consulted upon request by the Department.
Top of page