With the goal of ensuring sound management of public funds, each organization must account for the object and the conditions established in the financial assistance agreement. The accountability includes, in particular:
- A final report, submitted
one month after the end of the project and no later than December 31, 2018, containing:
- the description of the activities performed and the results obtained regarding the project objectives,
- the detailed report on use of the financial assistance granted under the project,
- a copy of the material product, if applicable,
- any other information considered relevant by the Department.
The organization must retain the vouchers for all expenses incurred under the project, which could be requested for audit purposes.
Top of page