With the goal of ensuring sound management of public funds, applicants receiving financial support under the program undertake to provide the information necessary for accountability required by the Ministère. Accountability includes, in particular:
- a final report, submitted one month after the end of the project and containing:
- the description of the activities performed and the results obtained in terms of the project objectives,
- the detailed report on use of the financial assistance granted under the project,
- a copy of the material produced, if applicable,
- any other information considered relevant by the Ministère.
Vouchers must be kept by applicants for five years and can be consulted upon request by the Ministère.
Top of page