Please note that the 2017-2018 call for projects has ended.
The application for financial assistance must be sent to the Department, accompanied by all the required documents,
no later than June 30, 2017 at 4:30 p.m., at the following address: email@example.com.
To be submitted for evaluation, the files must be completed, comprehensible and based on accurate data. In addition, they must include:
- The duly completed application form, particularly including:
- a summary description of the organization;
- a summary of the project;
- a summary of the current knowledge on which the project is based;
- a description of the target clientele
- the project objectives;
- the anticipated impacts;
- the detailed project revenue and expenditure forecasts;
- The appendix presenting the detailed activities and the implementation schedule;
- The resolution of the organization's board of directors authorizing the application and designating the project and the mandatary delegated to follow up the application, particularly for the signing of the financial assistance agreement between the Department and the organization (resolution on the mandatary);
- The copy of the letters patent;
The Department, if necessary, could request the additional information or documents it considered relevant (e.g. activity report, audited financial report).
Only the expenses necessary for performance of project activities are considered. The following expenses are eligible:
- of the personnel assigned to project management, not exceeding 10% of the remuneration of the personnel assigned to the project;
- of the personnel assigned to performance of the project;
- The purchasing costs of material and supplies intended exclusively for the project;
- The costs related to promotion and distribution of achievements (production of promotional material, distribution costs, etc.) exclusively concerning the project;
- Other unavoidable expenses directly related to the performance of the project.
- Any expense related to the performance of activities prior to acceptance of the project;
- Any expense related to the organizing of conferences, congresses or seminars;
- Any remuneration not directly related to the performance of the project, i.e. salaries of personnel assigned to the organization's current activities or other projects;
- Any other expense not directly related to the performance or promotion of the project;
- Any capital expenditure;
- Any expenditure related to the acquisition of computer and mobile or fixed telephony hardware;
- The costs related to the organization's current operations (telephone, electricity bills, etc.);
- Any expense related to debt financing or repayment of loans already made or to come;
- The portion of the Québec sales tax and the portion of the goods and services tax and the other costs for which the organization is entitled to a refund;
- Cost overruns.
Top of page