Applications must be submitted within the framework of the call for projects. Applicants must submit their applications for financial assistance using the
form provided for that purpose.
The application for financial assistance, together with all required documents, must be sent to the Ministère at the following address – prior to the deadline specified in the call for projects.
The date of receipt of the application is that on which the original signed digital form is received.
No call for applications related to the Together Against Bullying Financial Support Program is currently under way. Thank you for your interest.
To be submitted for evaluation, the files must be completed, comprehensible and based on accurate data. In addition, they must include:
- the duly completed application form, including, in particular:
- a summary description of the applicant;
- a summary of the project;
- a summary of the current knowledge on which the project is based;
- a description of the target clientele;
- the project objectives;
- the anticipated impacts;
- the detailed project revenue and expenditure forecasts;
- the appendix presenting the detailed activities and the implementation schedule;
- the resolution of the applicant’s board of directors authorizing the application and identifying the project and the mandatary delegated to follow up on the application;
- the copy of the letters patent.
If necessary, the Ministère may request any additional information or documents it considers relevant (e.g. activity report, audited financial report).
Only the expenses necessary to perform the project activities are considered. The following expenses are eligible:
- of the personnel assigned to project management, not exceeding 10% of the remuneration of the personnel assigned to the project;
- of the personnel assigned to perform the project;
- the costs of purchasing material and supplies intended exclusively for the project;
- the costs related to promotion and dissemination of achievements (production of promotional material, distribution costs, etc.) exclusively concerning the project;
- other unavoidable expenses directly related to performance of the project.
The following expenses are ineligible:
- any expense related to the performance of activities prior to acceptance of the project;
- any expense related to the organization of conferences, congresses or seminars;
- any remuneration not directly related to the performance of the project, i.e. salaries of personnel assigned to the organization's current activities or other projects;
- any other expense not directly related to the performance or promotion of the project;
- any capital expenditure;
- any expenditure related to the acquisition of computer and mobile or fixed telephony hardware;
- any expenditure related to the acquisition of audiovisual, photographic or recording equipment (for example, a television, Blu-ray player, camera, etc.);
- any expenditure related to the acquisition of sports or recreation equipment (for example, soccer balls, fitness equipment, musical instruments, etc.);
- the costs related to the applicant’s current operations (telephone, electricity bills, etc.);
- the portion of the Québec sales tax and the portion of the goods and services tax and the other costs for which the applicant is entitled to a refund;
- cost overruns.
Top of page