The 2021-2022 Call for Projects has been launched. The deadline for submitting an application is November 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Together Against Bullying Financial Support Program is designed to reach the different living environments and different groups of people that could benefit from the development or improvement of interventions adapted to their realities and their special needs.
The purpose of this financial assistance program is to support projects that can contribute, in various ways, to preventing and countering
bullying and to improving support for victims, witnesses, close relations and perpetrators of bullying.
Among the different means that can be implemented, the Ministère de la Famille (the Ministère) wants to encourage initiatives that seek to:
- Act on the risk and protection factors associated with bullying by intervention strategies that go beyond raising awareness of the problem of bullying and beyond promoting prosocial behaviours (primary prevention). This choice is based on the fact that different actions directly related to awareness are already being conducted in the field, particularly due to the contribution of stakeholders in educational environments and community action players. In addition, several current and future measures included in the government action priorities should ensure the achievement of awareness objectives among the general public and the various communities regarding the problem of bullying and the associated or related problems;
- intervene with a special clientele or a specific environment.
For example, the program targets projects seeking to:
- Make prevention or intervention tools available to the public and the stakeholders in different environments (community, recreation and sports organizations, etc.);
- Adapt tools or practices to specific realities;
- Deploy new intervention practices or implement intervention practices based on current knowledge.
Top of page