The nominations are evaluated by a committee composed of five people sitting as individuals or as representatives of organizations, all of whom have expertise and a keen interest in preventing and fighting against bullying and cyberbullying.
The 2022 Jury
- Kim Boutin, short track speed skater and four-time Olympic medalist
- Kijâtai-Alexandra Veillette-Cheezo, artist and activist from the Anishinaabe Nation
- Boubacar Cissé, managing director of the Fédération des communautés culturelles de l’Estrie
- Serge Séguin, national director of the Association québécoise de défense des droits des personnes retraitées et préretraitées
- Priscilla Côté, educational adviser for the Centre de services scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys
Selecting the winners
The award winners are chosen based on the following criteria, in particular:
- the relevance of the project submitted or the actions accomplished in relation to the fight against bullying and/or cyberbullying;
- the high level of the actions and achievements;
- the impacts of the actions and achievements.
Top of page