Selection of the award winners
Composition of the jury
The nominations are evaluated by a committee composed of five members:
- one person or one representative of an organization chosen by the designated parliamentarians of their respective party as spokesperson on the fight against bullying;
- two representatives of organizations that participate in preventing or fighting bullying;
- one representative of a government department or agency that is a partner in the fight against bullying;
- one representative of the Ministère de la Famille.
The members of the Selection Committee has expertise or a noticeable interest in preventing or counter bullying.
Analysis of the nominations
The award winners are chosen based on the following criteria, in particular:
- the relevance of the project submitted or the actions accomplished;
- the quality of the actions and achievements;
- the impacts of the actions and achievements.
Top of page